Add to Wishlist
Basics of Genetic Material
Learning outcome: Students in the 10th, 11th, 12th grades and First Year Science students will be able to:
- Understand the basic genetic material of a living organism
- Related Structure of DNA
- Analysis of structure and types of RNA
- The function and role of the genetic material
- Differences between DNA and RNA
- Introduction to the process of transcription and translation.
- Duration: 30 mins.
- Method: Online | Video Session – self paced learning
- Investment: Only Rs. 177/- per participant that includes a certificate of participation
- Dates: Available Now
What you will learn in this topic:
- Introduction to genetic material
- Types of genetic material
- Structures of DNA and RNA
- Types of RNA and
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review